Pet Stain & Odor Removal System.
- Step 1. Thorough Pre-inspection. We use
a powerful Black Light and a moisture probe to
determine the extent of contamination.
- Step 2. Present you with the results of our
inspection and treatment options. Allow
you to choose the option that's right for you.
Depending on severity of contamination and
your needs we can help you choose from a
combination of the following treatment
options: 1. Complete replacement of pad,
re-sealing sub floor and deep flushing of the
carpet; 2. Deep Flush of carpet and Pad. 3.
- Treatment option #2: Deep flush of carpet
and pad procedure with an extremely effective
oxidizer of urine:
Pet Urine Cleaning in Marshalltown, Ames IA, Newton, Toledo IA, Grinnell & Tama.
get $ 20 or 10% off!
Please call, text or
Bill, Brenda, Ray & Gloria Harris
1. Pour perimeter of 190 degree OSR to
carpet and pad.
2. Pour center area with 190 degree OSR.
3. Allow it to dwell for 30 minutes.
4. Re-heat area to 240 degrees.
5. Re-heat area a second time to 240 degrees.
6. Extraction with "Water Claw" (a tool that
delivers incredible vacuum
to the carpet & pad)
7. Rinse twice at 275 degrees.
8. Optional Enzyme treatment.
9. Set up drying system.
- Treatment option #3: Enzyme treatment is
used in addition to a deep flush in extreme
situations. When the urine is so widespread
that a Deep Flush is cost prohibitive we can do
an enzymatic treatment. We use the very best
enzyme on the planet. "Enzyme's" are actually
harmless bacteria that digest the smelly parts
of urine, metabolize them and break them
down into carbon dioxide and water. It is not
as amazingly effective as a deep flush but it is
much cheaper if the urine is widespread.
American Dream - World Class Carpet & rug cleaners
Ames - (515) 238-4441
Marshalltown - Grinnell - Newton (641) 691-6855
Cedar Rapids - Iowa City - Marion (319) 350-5530